Friday, July 1, 2011

Workout 30 June 2011

I did about 30 minutes of Power Plate work before my 5:00 client. Lots of squats, lunges, and core work with stretching at the end. It felt great! I did it without my shoes on for maximum vibration to my feet.

My 6:30 TRX class consisted of pyramids. I did 10 reps or 10+10 for the first half and then because time was running short, did 10 or 5+5 for the second half.

Squat (all different variations through the workout, with one-legged squats finishing up the first half)
Squat, suspended abducted lunge
Squat, susp abd lunge, hip drop
Squat, susp abd lunge, hip drop, chest press
Squat, susp abd lunge, hip drop, press, row
Squat, susp abd lunge, hip drop, press, row, balance lunge

Low plank, low plank crunches, high plank, high plank crunches (20 sec each because I had some beginners in the class that were having a hard time with it!)

Balance lunge
Lunge, row
Lunge, row, press
Lunge, row, press, hip drop
Lunge, row, press, hip drop, susp abd lunge
Lunge, row, press, hip drop, susp abd lunge, squat

I have another cortisone shot this afternoon so it might be a few more days before I can work out again. I'm seeing incredible results in my body from these workouts though!

No comments:

Post a Comment