Monday, July 4, 2011

Workout 4 July 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

I didn't have much time so I did a really quick circuit with minimal time between exercises. It was a bit of a speed round, which was fun and challenging. I used two kettlebells for every exercise, both 8kg. I'm still going light with overhead lifts for right now. I did four repetitions of each exercise (except the swings) and repeated the circuit 8 times. I stuck with multiples of 4 in honor of the 4th :) It took me about 40 minutes to complete. I started with 3 minutes on the Arc Trainer to warm up.

The workout:

Double squat
Double clean and push press
Double swing (10 repetitions)
Double windmill
Double snatch
Double get-up sit-up

I LOVED this workout. It was amazing!!

2 kettlebells
4 repetitions
6 exercises
8 rounds

I'm all about the numbers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment